Member of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC) – Habitability & Human Factors Subcommittee
- 2017: Currently practicing as an architect & involved in Independent Research, in India.
- 2016- 2014: Worked as Business Analyst, Data Analyst, and presented paper on Lagrange Point (L2) Station, at AIAA Space 2014.
- 2014- 2012: Involved in academic projects at University of Houston. Projects included, Phobos-Deimos mission and explorer design, Lagrange point station & habitat design. Presented paper on Current and Near-Future Space Launch Vehicles, at Space AIAA 2013. Participated and prepared design and a report in collaboration with SICSA (University of Houston), for Inspiration Mars competition in early 2014.
- 2012-2010: Worked as Architect, site manager, & landscape architect, on variety of commercial and residential projects.
- Licensed architect with affiliation from Council of Architecture (COA), India.
- Master of Business Administration, Sullivan University, Louisville, KY (2016)
- Master of Science in Space Architecture, SICSA, University of Houston, Houston, TX(2013)
- Bachelor of Architecture, School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, Delhi (2010).”
Back to Member’s Directory here.