S&K Global Technologies
- Previously worked for Anadarko Industries as a ISS Propulsion and GN&C System Engineer at Johnson Space Center.
- Previous positions at JSC include the ISS Program Science Office, ISS Robotics System Engineering, Crew Health Care System Engineering, ISS Operations Planning Flight Control, ISS GN&C-Propulsion Flight Control, Moscow mission control operations (HSG) during early phases of ISS assembly, and Space Flight Biomedical Engineering (cardiovascular, motor performance and neuroscience laboratories).
- Other related activities and interests include: Certified Commercial Pilot and Flight Instructor; Mountaineering/Extreme Environments – Colorado 14ers, Mt. Fuji, Mt. Aconcagua, and Mt. Kilimanjaro; Mars Society MDRS Crew 02; Versed in Spanish, Russian and Japanese;
- Published articles covering Earth orbiting, lunar transfer and Mars exploration architectures and landing site selection.
- 2017 expected: PhD in Planetary Geology – University of Houston (USA) Thesis: Lunar volcanic glass characterization and analysis and Mars stratigraphy and hydrology.
- 2005: Master of Science in Space Architecture – SICSA, University of Houston (USA)
- 2003: Master of Science in Mathematics – University of Houston – Clear Lake (USA)
- 1995: Master of Science in Psychology – University of Houston – Clear Lake (USA)
- 1993: Master of Science in Physics – University of Houston – Clear Lake (USA)
- 1991: Bachelor of Science in Physics/Psychology – Colorado State University(USA)
Back to Member’s Directory here.