Member of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC)
- Licensed architect in the State of Texas, USA.
- Current president of Synthesis Int’l (founded by Constance Adams).
- Lead author, BIM for Design Studios; author, BIM in Small-Scale Sustainable Design; contributor, AIA Handbook of Professional Practice, 15th edition.
- Former adjunct professor at UT Austin and UT San Antonio, where he taught environmental controls and digital design
- Master of Science in Engineering – The University of Texas at Austin – 2008
- Master of Architecture – The University of Texas at Austin – 1993
- Bachelor of Arts in Classics and Philosophy – St John’s College, Santa Fe, NM — 1987
Back to Member’s Directory here.