Member of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC) – Construction Subcommittee
- Licensed architect in New York and LEED AP. Currently he is an engineer at the structures group at the New York office of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, where he works on highrises and specialty glass and steel structures – 2008 – present.
- Laguarda.Low Architects – 2004 – 2007 where he worked as a project architect, specializing in mixed-use and retail projects in Eastern Europe and Russia.
- Space related projects include design of surface inflatables for Synthesis International, masonry construction under space simulation at MDRS. Lead architect on the MarsHome project of the Mars Foundation.
- Master of Architecture – Massachusetts Institute of Technology – 2004
- Master of Science in Structural Engineering – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – 1999.
Back to Member’s Directory here.