Olga Bannova Prof.
Member of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC)
Chair of AIAA SATC Education Subcommittee
- 2002 – current: Senior research architect at SICSA, University of Houston
- project architect (Lockwood Greene Int.)
- senior architect (CODEST International)
- Projects include: architectural practice (office buildings) in Russia; USA: Artificial gravity habitats, Space Shuttle Orbiter passenger transfer accommodations, Mars surface ascent vehicles and Earth return vehicles, Mars settlement, Lunar base, Extreme environment architecture (Greenland Science Summit Station).
- 2005: Master of Science of Space Architecture – SICSA, University of Houston (USA)
- 2001: Master of Architecture – University of Houston (USA)
- Diploma – Moscow Architectural Institute (Moscow, Russia)
Back to Member’s Directory here.