Sandra Häuplik-Meusburger Ph.D.
Member of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC) – Habitability & Human Factors Subcommittee
- Architect. Since 2005 Assistant Professor at TU Vienna, Institute for Design and Building Construction, Hochbau 2.
- Founded the engineering office for interior architecture SPACE-craft Vienna in 2008.
- Has worked and collaborated on several aerospace design projects; research focus is habitability in extreme environments.
- Author of the book Architecture for Astronauts – An Avtivity-based Approach by Springer.
- Ph.D. – Technische Universität München – 2010
- Universität für angewandte Kunst Wien – 2005-2006
- Master of Science – Technische Universität Wien – 2005
Back to Member’s Directory here.