Sungwoo Lim Ph.D.
Research Fellow in Space Science, Space Instrumentation Group, School of Physical Sciences, The Open University.
Member of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC)
Chair of SATC Construction Subcommittee
- Lecturer in Design, a reviewer of Advances in Space Research Journal (ASR), a reviewer of Computer-Aided Design Journal (CAD), a founding member of Inclusive Development Research Association for Mankind (I-DREAM), a senior member of the Korean Scientists and Engineers Association in the UK (KSEAUK), a member of Aerospace group in the Europe-Korea Conference on Science and Technology (EKC). Sungwoo’s research experiences are principally multidisciplinary researches in the digital innovation and Built Environment field including Space Architecture with ISRU (In-Situ Resource Utilisation) derived Class III structures. For more information, see
- Web: http://www9.open.ac.uk/mct/peo¬ple/sungwoo.lim
- Web: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfbhdZKPHro
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=99396601
- 2002 Ph.D. – The University of Strathclyde
- 1994 MSc. – KonKuk University, Department of Architectural Engineering and Design
- 1992 BEng. – KonKuk University, Department of Architectural Engineering and Design
The Open University.