Kevin O. Scholtes
Deputy Program Manager, FIREFLY AEROSPACE, INC.
Member of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC)
- 2015-Present: Deputy Program Manager / Systems Engineer at FIREFLY AEROSPACE, INC., Cedar Park TX.
- 2015: Systems Engineer Co-op, TeamXc at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- 2014: Systems Engineer Intern for “ICON” Satellite, at ORBITAL SCIENCES CORPORATION, Dulles VA.
- 2013-2014: Research Assistant for “RACE” – 3U radiometry CubeSat developed with NASA JPL for ISS deployment, at the University of Texas, Texas Spacecraft Lab, Austin TX.
- 2012: Astronomy & Physics Research Intern for Exoplanet Studies at TEXAS A&M COMMERCE TX.
- 2015: Bachelor of Science: Aerospace Engineering – The University of Texas at Austin.
- 2009: Bachelor of Fine Arts, S.C.L: Design for Theatre – Stephen F. Austin State University
FIREFLY AEROSPACE, INC.