Young Architects Competition (YAC), in partnership with ESA’s Topical Team on Planetary Caves, it’s proud to share “Moon Station”, the first architectural competition regarding the design of a research station inside a lunar lava tube.
The international jury which will select the most outstanding designs is composed by:
- Sandra Häuplik-Meusburger (TU Wien, SATC);
- Georgi Petrov (SOM; SATC);
- Melodie Yashar (Icon);
- Daniel Inocente (Blue Origin);
- René Waclavicek (Liquifer Systems Group);
- Francesco Sauro (ESA Topical Team on Planetary Caves);
- Julian Ocampo Salazar (Bjarke Ingels Group);
- Xavier De Kestelier (Hassell);
- Nicola Scaranaro (Foster + Partners).
YAC and ESA’s Topical Team on PC wish to thank all the young designers who will join them in the discovery of the lunar underground realm!
To join the competition: