Theodore Hall Arch.D.
Research Computer Specialist, University of Michigan 3D Lab.
Former Chair (2010-2014) of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC)
- 2009-present, Research Computer Specialist, UM3D Lab, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA).
- 2007-2008, Research Associate, School of Architecture, New Jersey Institute of Technology (Newark, New Jersey, USA).
- 2006, Visiting Research Scholar, School of Architecture and Building, Deakin University (Geelong, Victoria, Australia).
- 2005-2006, Assistant Professor (part time adjunct), Department of Architecture, University of Hong Kong (Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong).
- 1994-2004, Research Officer, Department of Architecture, Chinese University of Hong Kong (Sha Tin, Hong Kong).
- 1980-1994, Systems Research Programmer, Architecture and Planning Research Laboratory, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA).
- 1978-1979, Draftsman, Artur I. Losse, Architect (Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA).
- Research includes: software development for computer-aided architectural design, scientific visualization, and virtual reality; and the architecture of artificial-gravity environments for long-duration space habitation.
- Arch.D. – University of Michigan – 1994
- Master of Architecture – University of Michigan – 1981
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture – University of Michigan – 1979
University of Michigan 3D Lab.