Synthesis International, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
Vice Chair (2022-2024) of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC)
- Licensed architect and professional engineer in New York State and LEED AP. Currently he is an Associate Director at the structures group at the New York office of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, where he works on highrises, airport, and specialty glass and steel structures – 2008 – present.
- Adjunct professor at NYU where he teaches Design of Tall Buildings.
Space related projects include design of surface inflatables for Synthesis International, masonry construction under space simulation at MDRS. Lead architect on the MarsHome project of the Mars Foundation.
- Master of Architecture – Massachusetts Institute of Technology – 2004
- Master of Science in Structural Engineering – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – 1999.
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill