Member of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC)
- Aerospace Engineer and Flight Controller for ISS and Artemis III, Human Systems Integration Subject Matter Expert, Flight Operations Directorate, NASA Johnson Space Center (2015-Current)
- Mechanical Engineer, Robotic Manipulators and Deployable Booms, Mars Science Laboratory, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (2012-2014).
- Systems Integration and Test Engineer; Antennas Mechanical Design Engineer, GPS III, SBIRS, MUOS, GOES-R, and other commercial satellite programs, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company (2008-2011).
- College Student Tech Specialist, Internal Research and Development Program, Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Services (2007).
- Design and construction of space elevator climber, Rutgers University (2006-2007).
- Mechanical Engineer Intern, Joint Strike Fighter F135 Systems Design and Component Integration, Pratt & Whitney (2006).
- Independent Study, Reliability of Lunar Bases, Rutgers University, Center for Structures in Extreme Environments (2005-2006).
- Lived in Paterson, New Jersey. Born and raised in Cusco, Peru.
- PhD in Leadership, Piedmont International University, Current
- Space Studies Program – International Space University – 2015
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering – Georgia Institute of Technology (USA) – 2015
- Master of Aeronautical Science, Human Factors & Space Studies –Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (USA) – 2014
- Certificate in Engineering Management – Drexel University (USA) – 2012
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish Translation and Interpretation – Rutgers University (USA) – 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering – Rutgers University (USA) – 2007