Renée L. Matossian AIA
Member of AIAA Space Architecture Technical Committee (SATC)
Chair of AIAA SATC Awards Subcommittee
- Licensed Architect, State of Washington. Commercial architecture (6) years experience, The Roybal Corporation, Richey & Lancashire, JPC Corporation. Archival Assistant (1.5 years) Richard Meier & Partners.
- NASA KC-135 Micro-Gravity Flight Test Subject for experiment on Torsional Nystagmus. Staff / Department Assistant for Space Architecture and Systems Architecture & Mission Design departments, (3) ISU Summer Session Programs.
- Research projects include International Asteroid Mission (International Space University), Manned Mars Mission (U. of Houston USRA program in conjunction with NASA JSC).
- Master of Architecture – University of Houston (Sasakawa International Center for Space Architecture) – 1993
- Bachelor of Arts cum laude, major in architecture – Columbia University / Barnard College – 1990
- International Space University – Summer Session Graduate Studies in Aerospace – 1990